A MINISTRY OF FAITH
1 As Christians, We believe we all consider ourselves to be the children of God, born not after the flesh, nor according to the energy of our nature, nor through the works of Man, but by the mighty power of God Alone! We count our new birth to be in Christ alone, neither to a blood line nor to the will of the flesh, nor to the will of man, but only to the power and working of The Holy Spirit!
2. We owe our CONVERSION in Christ not to the reasoning of logic, nor to the eloquence of speech, nor to our natural abilities, and certainly not to our personal efforts; we are, as Isaac was, the children of God according to God’s promise.
3. And, to us the covenant of our God belongs, the apostle Paul has declared "to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He said not, to seeds, as of many; but as of one seed, And to His seed, which is Christ. . . .” And if you and I are in Christ, then we are Abraham's seed, and His heirs according to the declared unchangeable promise of God Himself. We therefore, are altogether saved by faith in Christ! , for in Christ alone we find our great hope and HIS peace which passes all understanding!
4. The brightest light of day that has ever shown upon the face of any of us was the day in which we first "looked to Christ in Faith for our Salvation!! It was all darkness UNTIL that day when by Faith and through faith we beheld the Glorious FACE of the Son of God!
5. The day of that first faith was to us that morning of precious life; for by Faith as a new creations in CHRIST we began to live and walk as God’s people, and have, since that moment continued to live by faith when He first revealed His Holy Face To us, and we have continued in faith through His strength ALONE.
6. Whenever we have been tempted to stray aside from the steadfast path of our faith, we became like the foolish Galatians who stumbled, and began to embrace foolish ways.
7. I sincerely trust that we have not all "suffered in so many great and unnecessary things in life because of the past heartaches of our former wayward Days, which we all have experienced, but in Christ alone is our Great hope and we in the power and the leading of the Holy Spirit continue to find encouragement in Christ and through Christ as our great comfort in keeping us strong in our daily walk in His Holy strength!
8. "For We have all begun in the Spirit, and if there be those of us who have sought at some point to mistakenly believe we can be made perfect in our own efforts, we soon discovered ourselves to be sailing upon troubled waters bearing down upon the great rocks of sad regret!
9. FOR It IS written that The just shall live by faith," A Holy truth which works itself out in our daily life’s experience, and often have we felt that, on any another path of life that we might have taken, we saw death staring us in the face; but with great confidence in our Lord "we through the Spirit and in the power of the Spirit cast our eternal souls completely upon the care of Jesus the Son of God who is our Rock!
10. Our mighty Redeemer and keeper of our eternal souls shall in that great day lead us to that glorious promised Land where we shall forever be in the presence of our Great Holy God sitting upon His incomprehensible Majestic throne there in heaven with joy abounding with glorious shouting!
11. We with the uncountable numbers of angels who will join us in Shouting in never ending song and praise with Angelic Trumpets ringing Joy unspeakable to the Glory of our Great, Mighty, and all knowing God with Holy ecstasy indescribable and unending!! We declare that our ministry and our hope is of faith and faith ALONE.
12. We declare that in our own strength is found only great weakness but WE bring good news to the sons of men, NOT “The thundering Fearful Dread of the Law of Mount Sinai”, but with the LOVE of the Cross of Mount Cavalry We come humbly to men with the Greatest message that shall ever be delivered to all of mankind!
BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED FROM THAT GREAT AND SURE WRATH TO COME!
- By a Church Member